Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Close of a Chapter

I would like to thank you for reading this blog, even if just once I thank you for having visited and I hope you enjoyed what you read or the pictures you saw.  Choosing what to write was sometimes a challenge because there was so much to think about.  I thank you for being patient with me and for accompanying me in the process.  It's been a pleasure having had people with whom to share my experience, my questions, my joys and my challenges.

As I have closed my chapter as a missioner with Franciscan Mission Service, I'm opening a new chapter by going back to Bolivia, serving with Franciscans International.  If you are interested in following my experience and staying in touch, please go to
http://walkingwithfibolivia.blogspot.com/

I leave you with the words of an old Irish blessing...
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment